Hanna Instruments is a world leader in electrochemistry with global sales of scientific instruments in over 66 countries.
We are a company with big ambitions and an overwhelming determination to make it quicker, easier and more pleasurable for our customers to buy Hanna products.
Great customer service
We understand that with businesses operating around the clock, when you order one of our products, you want it instantly.
- Order before 4.00pm for same day despatch
- Next day delivery
- In stock supplies for fast moving products and popular lines
Something for everyone
Flying the Hanna flag for the UK and Ireland, we offer nationwide sales, service and support from our HQ in Bedfordshire.
- Search and select from over 3500 products online at hannainstruments.co.uk
- Cream of the crop; our latest catalogue features over 140 top sellers, new products, old favourites and popular models Call or email for a copy
Excellent provenance and after sales support
When you buy a Hanna product you can be reassured that you are getting full provenance and after-sales support.
- Every one of our products is researched and developed in the USA, manufactured in Europe and sold and serviced in the UK by Hanna
- Great after sales service for all Hanna meters thanks to our team of engineers and full service laboratory we can keep your equipment downtime to an absolute minimum with fast repairs and regular annual servicing
- UKAS accredited Temperature Calibration Laboratory make sure your temperature equipment is accurate and up to date with regular annual checks - give us a call to arrange
Where you’ll see us
Well-known for our technology and competitive pricing, you’ll find the Hanna brand used by manufacturing units, production lines, logistics, laboratories and professional kitchens.
You’ll see us in aquaculture, catering, healthcare, education, farming and food production. Our products are also used in the motor industry, energy companies, water utilities and by organisations working in the developing world.